Friday, November 12, 2010

1st Day After A Year

Donut..or Choon Seng...the guy that i used to love..the guy that i cried for every night.
No surprise...Im done with him..was my mistake...for fell in love with other guy while we were still together...at least..i didnt tell him lies...

Its been a year...remembering him means consuming my life. I gave me myself and him chances to get together again..but I think ive done enough. Obviously me and him..we were not meant together. So, I think its wise to disconnect anything that could re-connect me and him. I even deleting anyone that is related to him. I promise myself to continue writing and filling 'my scratch' till I can forget him..totally forget him. And the best thing...I stop telling him what I am up to now and where Im working,,not gonna tell him because we are no longer sharing the 'story'. Plus...would he be interested on my life???Because he once said to me..'Sophie..you should get a life. You are damn annoying...irritating...I need a space'...Yeahh..thats right. I think you really need a space...enjoy your SPACE then...

>>>>>I just love the new me..live life without a guy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey ther!Just to encourage ya to be strong yeah!~Breakup is never a fun thing honestly, but hopefully we'll learn to forgive and forget =) Be encouraged always as time'll heal everything..!

    ReplyDelete