Friday, September 25, 2009

The 24th


Friday..its a lazy day.Woke up around 1pm..and I still can feel the burnt on my eyes.Its burning..burning..and burning.I was non-stop crying yesterday.Donut finally leaving me..well..I do understand that its only for a few months but still..as usual..I cant accept it.I am not ready for a thousands Kilometers away boyfriend..It would never be easier for me to have a long distance relationship.Its so hard..especially when I have to hug him before he left.
Talking about 24th of September..everything went wrong yesterday.I can't connect to the wireless internet..the skype wasn't working as it was before this..there was something wrong with it's mic..what makes thing worst was I can't get through my Donut..I was so sad I could not talked to him.There are so many things that I really want to say..its more than 'don't be notty' message..hopefully 'Skype' understand it how I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment