Thursday, September 17, 2009

Awhile


I just realized that I didn't really post a new entry for my scratchy scratch heart page..well..may be I was quite busy going out with my Donut..going here and there..meeting this people and that people..his friends of course..as far as I know we don't really hang out with my friends..except Ruffey..well..just once...its not that I don't want to introduce my friends to him..but what the matter is he always not free for that..

Talking about August and September..I think I made a good decision when it comes to the 'work job thingy'..I got accepted working as the ticketing reservation consultant for the Jetstar Airlines company which is a good start for me..a stepping stone for something higher..a good chance for me to find a new friends..other than the so not true yet so drama UiTM friends..well,.not all..just few of them..in fact, there is high possibility for me to meet the same type of friends...drama queen,.back stabber,.friend for convenient..and the list goes on and on..it will never end.Well..fair enough..I totally don't mind if I got that kind of friends because I know that they are not going to be with me 50 years ahead..Talking about the work...I am going to start a training on this coming 28th of September..next 2 weeks..a bit nervous,.but I am so excited to start a new job..plus,.I'm going to rent a room that just opposite to my work place...5 minutes walking and I will be in the office switching on my pc..I can't stop imagining that.The other thing is...about the dress code..oh-mi-God!!I can't believe that I'm goin to be in a casual wear no matter when and where..so,.that way I can save my bucks and buying something else..a washed out jeans maybe..I always wanting it..it is because I don't have one of acid wash jeans..thats why....moving to the pay offered by the company..its not that high but I think its a good amount for a freshie like me..not much working experience..and there are so many things that I need to learn..one thing for sure..I'm going to increase my pay to not just 1800..I think I should follow the rules law of doing more if I want to earn more...well...it seems that I don't really have many options other than working hard for the extra bucks..

Relationship...me and Donut..he is going back to Japan on this coming 24th..and I know that I am not going to send him off..not that I don't want to send him but its just that I feel so not wanted to be there..so,.I will just waiting for his call the next day..on 25th..and after that we will live a normal life we live before..seeing each other on skype for almost 24 hours..tehtarik him when I miss him..sharing our day..quarelling..merajuk and pujuk2 moment...and a lot more...thats what we did previously..and I think thats what we are going to do after he left Malaysia..soon...I admit that I will be very sad..crying the whole night on 24th..but I do believe that I will be occay the next day..

8 comments:

  1. wow...gud for u though...
    tahniah soph...
    i miss u..
    erm.im not that type of frens,am i??

    ReplyDelete
  2. naahh haa..u re not..if u re that kindof fren..maybe kita xkan keep in touch till now...betul x...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah.. too bad i cnt be thr for u kinek..
    tc thr dear..
    anak magie...
    boh berenti keja agik.
    lalalala

    ReplyDelete
  4. haahha..i wont..x worry..
    ko cmney?..i mean cmney keja?

    ReplyDelete
  5. currently so sediyh..bcoz xda keja agik..
    who knows my rezeki kelak..adalanya..
    =))..
    (cross finger..).lalala

    ReplyDelete
  6. lorhh..what happened to ur previous job..as a teacher..babe??

    ReplyDelete
  7. contract already ended la syg..
    u noe kan skrng kt swak,its a bit ssh crik keja.
    nvmnd eja.toghen up!.heheh..
    i need money so like desperately for makeups,tops bla3...hv to get taib mamut to marry me la nak o???
    heheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahhhahaha..funny la u girl...lelelle...ngeee...
    owhh come on...x kan kawu mok ber-hubby kan nya..is there no other rich-hunk out there for u???gegeggee....good luck...

    ReplyDelete