Tuesday, September 8, 2009

PAIN

A few weeks passed by..and I am still in the middle of uncertainty.Lots of things happened lately..and none of them could make me laugh.As far as I concerned..its been almost a month that I never laugh.(I am telling lie..well,.its not that I never laugh at all for these few weeks)..even for myself.Uhh..its so sad.And there is nothing I could do about it.Here..lemme tell you guys what is the culprit for these shitty thingy..I think a 'not accepted' relation is a common thing.I really understand how does it feels.It hurts..badly.I always feel that something just isn't right.Every day..every second..even when I was be with my Donut..I hate it so much when I have to see his 'in-between' face.Oh my God,.why does he always in dilemma every time he is seeing me.I feel that he is becoming not himself..damn..I hate that...
Another thing...sometimes I feel like I want to have a break..trying to run away from all these..well..at least I could ease the feeling,.(it is for both of our sake)..

No comments:

Post a Comment