Monday, August 17, 2009

I HATE THIS GUY


I have this entry posted just to ease my mind...trying so hard to clear all the mess.Its almost 4pm..cloudy day..and its not a fun happy day to go through.Let me start the line with what had happened a year ago.I met a chinese guy,.average looking guy..introduced by one of my senior.It was February..and it doesnt took years for us to be 'together'.I am dating that guy..until now.Things went pretty well and we were so in love..and now..its been more than a year that we have been together.And I wonder if the '1 year and 3 months' takes us up a bit higher.To my surprise..its not!Thing doesn't work as what we have planned before.I find its hard to believe your word.I really hate to say that..'the guy that I knew for a year and officially my own guy had lost his interest on me'..he is not into me anymore..no wonder that he always shows the worry.I should have known...

4 comments:

  1. wowowowo~
    tis is....
    pia,wut hepen darl..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk..it seems like i never knw him anymore..i did asked him for what is really happen..and he just gave me a lame excuse...dohhh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe nya terkenak influenza PALO1.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahahah...i commenting a lot..and a lot about him...inflenza paloi???huuuu...x comment..

    ReplyDelete