Saturday, August 8, 2009

I HATE THE LISTS


Woww..its been more than 3 weeks that I post nothing.There are so many things,.stories I would like to share.About my happiness,.sadness,.undescribed feelings..anything!!Its not that I forget about the blogging rules,.but I just never have a chance to do so.,and its nothing related to a 'TIME'.I am having 24-7 free time in Miri.I am still unemployed,.and still searching for job..hardly!!I just stay at home,.spending time with my niece and my naughty nephew..God!.He is a monkey.I don't think I can handle him by my own.Apart from that,.I just waiting for my Donut to text me every morning.,wondering what time he will call to wish me a good night.
Miri currently is not a good place to stay..we are battling with the H1N1,.the haze,.and the hot weather.My skin is so dry..and I can spot the blemishes around my face.The pimples,.uneven skin tone,.and it is so..rough!I have no idea of what I should do on it..put on a moisturizing mask??..Yes..I've done that..and it is part of my skin regime.Put on a mask twice a week..Drink 2L water a day..Listed!!..Eat more fruits and veggies..??It is a must for us..eh..??what did i missed huhh..clean it well before going to bed??..Occay..no excuse.we have to do the 'cleaning' before off to bed.Oh-Mi-God....I hate it so much,...

4 comments:

  1. i olso cannot jog everyday..
    who's to blame on ah?
    i hate tis weather..who doesnt???
    the thing i hate the most is that,outdoor is just like hell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only thing that i lyk is dat
    i can turn on the aircond~
    its an excuse..

    ReplyDelete
  3. what to do...people keep poisoned the air...open burning is everywer...all for money babe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. we shud meet more often as im afraid were not gonna make it til 50.. well. ya noe wut i mean. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete