Tuesday, August 18, 2009

THE KILL


A hard day to go through again..I wonder what is really happening to my relationship.And I really need someone to talk to right now..not to give their precious opinion..I just need someone to listen.I hate it so much when I have to live like I have no one..a guy I mean not the family members..they are another story.I am not a girl who desires the perfection in life.No..thats not me.But,.I do need someone to be honest to me.Someone that could understand me.


To the girls out there..I really believe that you guys would agree with what I want to say..Life is just like hell when our own guy keep avoiding,.neglecting us.He said that he is busy with the family issues that would never end..but is he really telling the truth.I have a doubt..I wonder,.if you have to be in the 'family gathering/dinner/..etc'..is it a big crime if you text me?..and,.if it really is..who said that?.4 hours being in the crowd..for dinner..owh come on..its not a business conference baby..Yea..you told me before you are not allowed to text or on the phone while having your meal..but you are taking these things too seriously.And after dinner...still you fail to text me..thats too much.Again..you gave me the reason to escape..saying that.'I was in the bathroom..brushing my teeth..and I am about to call you'..Bullshit..I know that you were not going to call me if I wasn't.


And..how would you girls feel when your own guy asking you about the 'gang bang' thing..the 'threesome' thing..??..Its really hurt huhh..I never thought that my own guy could asked me that kind of question.He doesn't respect me at all.What did he thinks he is?..And after saying all these thing..hed just said..'sorry'..!What the hell...do you think that,..'sorry' would erase everything that you've said.?.and you keep telling me that you were just joking.But..the truth is you really mean it right..FYI..I am not that type of girl who just want to have fun..and big FYI..I love the word 'commitment'.If you are looking for a girl to be fun with..then I should let you go.I don't need that kind of guy.I need someone who knows how to appreciate me.It is obviously that,.I am wasting my time with a guy who refuse to respect me.Well..the fact is I don't expect you to treat me like a princess..seriously,.I don't know what is going on between us.


4 comments:

  1. yeap..aku ng sik suka lelaki yg bila kta perlukan nya gilak,saat ya la,nya xda..gago ngn family tek nak....
    ough..i know how u felt..badass fucking bloody man~
    hahaha.
    tp,aku rs aku expect to be treated lyk princess.lalalala!~sian my bf

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...sometimes its not fair to keep pointing our finger on em..guy i mean..but i just cant help myself babe...its too much...cant take it nemore

    ReplyDelete
  3. its true..
    tp,the hell that they put us in sumtyms can kill u noe..
    i miss u too.
    eh.aku keja jd cikgu sementara jak la ngek...
    its nutin much.
    mun dpt kuar sm nak ka best..
    reunion ka..
    heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh..ya bena juak owhhh...lamak gilak dh kita sik temu..hehhe..mesti havoc kelak....
    nek tok mala jak ada probs with one of the god creature namd..GUY aka MAN

    ReplyDelete