Friday, August 21, 2009

VACATION




I finally reached the Terengganu bus stop.And now..we have to wait for another few hours for the ferry..Man..its sucks..!!I hate waiting.Waiting driving me made.God..I wonder is there anything that I can do except waiting??..as far as I concern and as far as I realized that..my life is full of the word..'waiting',,its endless..why?..why is it must be that way..


I am going to have a vacation with the people that I know nothing much except my own guy.There are four of us..two guys and two girls..err..including me of course.I am not sure whether I am going to have fun or not.Its a breaking the ice vacation to be exact...thats the name and the theme for the vacation if someone to be happen asking me about the vacation.Occcay..fair enough..fair enough.It doesnt matter..I can have fun by my own.There is no need to wait for the rest to arrange everything and to plan my activities.Yeww...never listed in my private and personal itinerary.I would never wanted to have someone to control my 'fun' side.Well...since I got that word blurted out from my mind...It looks like I have to prove that I can just smile widely for the whole day..


Lets checking on the list..Hot list I mean on what I should do during the first stay..


1. Get comfortable with my own skin...it means that try to get comfortable during the stay..and it carries the word..self-confidence..acting cool like there is always the good things..




2. Its clothing and the style feeder...errr..the truth is..going for a vacation is not in my list for this month.Because I aim for a washed out jeans that i haven't get yet...Occay..back to the style feeder.I think I just need to mix and match..I need to do it a lot..and a lot this time..luckily I have my striped flip flop..




3. Man!..looking for a hot man during a vacation..err..it sounds cool actually...but I am not going to do that this time.owhh..come on..my man is going to be by my side all the time.I swear I would lick my lips to the hot guys once my man start his move..flirting I mean..




4. Looking hot all the time..easy!!stand straight..sexy bod..have my lip gloss on..and yeay!!I am ready to go..I am not believe in a make over during a vacation..Thick make-up under the sun..during a vacation..walking on the beach??..yeww...Girls...go minimalis!!Go for the natural..and stay confident as i mention earlier..but never ever forget to have a good spf lather on your body...




Well..I have these four tips to live my not-so-friendly vacation..wish me luck people..the fact is ..I really love the vacation but going with the not-so-familiar people makes me breathless...

6 comments: