Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I HAVE A 'FROM HELL' DATE

I went out with my Donut today..my first date with him since 6 months ago.Surprisingly,.I can't feel the excitement as I felt previously.I stepped in to his car with a mixed up feeling.I can't even gave him a smile.I was damn too carried away with the anxiety.First day meet up huhh...turn to a sour boy and girl dating day...what a day.It was only a few minutes that I can feel the sparks..the rest..??No need to mention..it was sour..sad,.and stressful..I don't know why..maybe its good to not seeing each other during his semester break.For the sake of you and me..I just don't want a fight..no more pressure in a relationship..no more stress..please.Thank God..I am going for the train and place program this coming Sunday.That way I can stay out-of-touch with him..there is no use of seeing each other if we don't really enjoy the moment..I hate it so much!!I know its not your fault..but I just can't accept it.We are going out together..try to have fun..but I can see that you were not really enjoy it..you were thinking of something else..worry all the time.Yes..I can see that.I can't forget how you react when received a text from your sister..I felt so guilty.I seriously think that,.we shouldn't going out anymore..Awhile may be.It hurts me so much..today officially a day where I feel like its not really a date.No warm hugs..and wet kisses..what I got today just..a few seconds hug..and quick cold kiss...yes..you did trying to give me perfect kiss..but it was really a cold..in-affection kiss..

6 comments:

  1. me too!~
    i felt lyk i want to breakup..
    actually i am..
    i juz dun mind that 'us' anymore..
    i juz dun mind the future..
    juz concentrate on my own lyf..
    too much aggro these past few months

    ReplyDelete
  2. but u guys are seeing each other frequently kan..me???susaah long distance relationship tok..ddah la..mun ada curfew bila balit rumah agik la makes thing worst..angol palak ku mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not that frequent la syg~
    hurm..
    i've been thr.n it doesnt worked out.
    so,i juz stay away from LDR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im speechless at the moment..hes just not 100km away from me..but still..we cant have a good day..so sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. its SUX wasnt it?
    sumtyms we felf right he wasnt the one..
    in fact, we felt lyk a substitute...
    its scary to have a mind lyk me..
    i think of unnecessary things a lot..
    my nasihat is,juz wait n c..
    biar ms yg menentukan..
    we,human r sumtyms helpless..(aku la~)haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. the thing is..i don't want to waste my time to just keep waiting..and hoping for nothing..I hate that..i wonder..why izit hard for me this time..

    ReplyDelete