Thursday, August 13, 2009

LEVIS REUSED JEANS AND THE TURMOIL

I just won myself a pair of Levis Reused Jeans shoes.As far as I know about the shoes is,.it comes with a unique design for eacch pair of it.So,.thats mean there could be no second shoes with the same design.Sounds good huhh..Though I am not a big fan of Levis,.but still I feel damn lucky for being chosen as a winner.Well..everybody knows that its not easy to get something for free..even freebies has its own limited number to be given away.
And..tomorrow..I am planning to get a washed out jeans frrom MNG..it worths RM169.I already had the price on my head.Its super skinny too.Man..I can't wait to have it on.
Another thing that I really want to tell here..about me and Donut.I miss him so much..but it seems like there is a boundry between us.Its really hard to see him lately.It might sounds really oddd..because we have been seeing each other via skype only for a few months since last February. Its because no choice left other than that.But now..we actually still can meet up,.but its too hard.I am totally lost hope of our relationship..

2 comments: