Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PENAN BANGLE


I flipped through The Borneo Post today and I caught on something that I believe could resulted the zero bucks in my pocket.A Penan bangle..its not really fancy after all..no sequins..no beads..but that simple carve had made me going crazy.I want to have it!!Soon..real soon..I am thinking of getting a couple of the bangle..well..maybe 5 or 6.This bangle is one of a kind.Made from 100% Sarawak woods..its a bit small,.the width I mean,.and it looks unique.Who can resist the ancient design from the Sarawak minority.About the price..I haven't check it yet.The price is unavailable..so,.nothing I can do.I try to check the price via internet but still..I didn't get any info regarding the price..Ough..that hard.Hopefully it would not turn me into a pennyless Sophie.Pity..There is smething else..about the maxi skirt.To be exact..my dream maxi skirt.I can't find the one that I really want to buy.The yellow-orange floral print on it.Big flaming orange floral..with a little dash of purpleand red.It must be very lovely.Wear it with my plain brown singlet and my tribal wide belt..and not to forget the power of the flip-flop.sexy huhh..love it so much.

7 comments:

  1. i may sound lame,but i dun care.
    i juz wanna ask,adaka borneo post cnun?ahakz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngeng..aku di miri nek tok...btw..that day time aku balit ri ya..aku adda nanga miak laki ya baca the borneo post..he sat next to me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... tot u stil in KL. why back 2 miri?

    ReplyDelete
  4. balit suka2..hohohoo...babe..jom dttg ctok..ak jarang o9..mb akan active blt the next few weeks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. im kinda busy la right now sophie.sorry..
    hehehe..aku dh ngnti cikgu natasha.hahaha
    ingt x natasha?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahahaha..cekgu natasya..ceh..siel ko ija..u remind me a lot..a lot annd aLOT..of the..dot dot dot..

    ReplyDelete
  7. tot u fogot liaw.
    hahaha..
    akteli,aku da nangga nya jalan ngn mak nya ariya..
    sumhow,it reminds me of you darl..hahaha

    ReplyDelete