Friday, May 22, 2009

11 THINGS AND MORE



I miss my Donut so much.I thought that we would spend more time after i made a complain yesterday.He promise me to come back home early today...but..its 830pm and he is still outside..dining out and have fun with his friends.Ehmm..guys huhh..they would non-stop promising this and that to the girls...but end up...it leaves me 'mouth shut'.I wonder how would he reacts if i do the same thing..im very sure he'll be very bising from pm to am..wtf..
List of things i dont like about him...
  1. I never allowed to go clubbing.
  2. I never allowed to wear my favorite shirt.
  3. I never allowed to go out with guy friends for movies,.lunch,.dinner..makan-makan..etc..etc..(but im so unlucky,.i allowed u to hang out with your girl friends,.go for sightseeing..makan-makan.)
  4. I never allowed to come backhome late..(bt u always come back home late..having dnner la..met up with friends la..futsal la...and the list goes on and on)
  5. You never wanted to listen to what i want to say...
  6. You always treat me like i was the only one who did the wrong thing.
  7. Keep saying that 'Sofie..u never appreciate me'..but the truth is...hunny..did u really appreciate me..?..we only left for today and tomorrow..
  8. Love to compare me with other girls...'hunny..u should learn from her to bake a cupcake'...she is good than...ughhh
  9. You love to change me...which i think i would never want to..you should know that when we love someone..we should love the way she/he is too..not changing her/him...
  10. 'U could never find a guy like me..a guy that can layan ur perangai'...how many times did u say that?..
  11. You would turn to a monster if i late replying your text...but what if you replying me late..?
Hunny..i think you would never understand me though you said that you really do..but do you??..I dont think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment