Thursday, May 21, 2009

APRIL 26.1986

You were born on 26 April 1986Saturday.

POSITIVE : Very strict, intelligent, precise in everything and that makes her so special. Thrifty and always think for the future. Obedient wife. Cold in sexual but if you know how to manage her, she full of grace.

NEGATIVE : Full of jealousy, materialistic, not keen with children and likes to quarrel even in small matters. 

Is it?..Do i look like a very strict person?Well..maybe it doesnt shows that much..physically.Woww..i wonder,.will i be as strict as Professor Snape..no..it couldnt be...i couldnt imagine how are all my kids going to have a Snapey strict mom..ugh..i better not to worry  much about the 'becoming strict' thingy.yeaa..who knows it could bring something different in  my life..something more to..positivity..errr...it sounds too good to be true..i just hope that it really true..see..i am optimists..i wish..Intelligent?..err..did you mean that..i am the next Albert Einstein?..i may be not Einstein enough but i know that i could use my bain VERY well..should  spank Ruffey for calling me bimbo..ughh...i am no bimbo Ruff..precise in everything..yes.this one is really true..i am crazy for the word 'particular..accurate..perfect'..err..i am no perfectionist..i just trying to be perfect..in a way.i fold my clothes..my shirt into a nice..one type..i arrange it nicely..trying to make surethat my little closet can 'accommodate' them.I hang my dress neatly and keep them separated with each other by using my 2 finger..pointed and index fingers..i believe in a quote..'be nice to your clothes and they will return a favor'..futuristic..we dont have a choice..right..well..life is not easy as counting 1,2,3...its not that we ont want to  be a bit yesterday..but we are forced to  thinnk about the future..ya..wwe should get a life.An obedient wife...eh?its a good thing..hope that he would really appreciate me to obey whatever he said..Uh-oh..here comes the best part..cold in sexual?...ehmm..he knows me well..
I have to admit that..i am full of jealousy...i dont have an idea how to avoid the..jealousy..and materialistic..?ough..come on...we all need money..we need car..we need diamond ring for  a wedding day..i dont a diamond ring for my engagement..my conclusion is..people need money as a trade for something else..kids?..im not saying that i hate kids but..the truth is im a bit..kids schizo..errr..is there a word?..who cares..I know someday i will be a good parent..yeay..And..what the hell with 'likes to quarrel even in small matters'..?should blame the 'over sensitive' part of me..ya..i know that i could be so sensitive and fragile..ughh





No comments:

Post a Comment