Saturday, May 30, 2009

THINGS ARE BEYOND MY CONTROL


I went shopping with my sister today..and we were hunting for office wear..trying all those pencil skirt..checking myself in front of the mirror..turn around..squad down..and finally my sister baught me a black pencil skirt..green blouse..and a pair of black peep toe shoes.Oughh..I think I should get a new closet for my office wear..I know I will spend a lot on those pencil skirt.,blouses,.formal dress for a boring Monday..and.etc.etc..the lists would never end...I knew it.I dont have any idea how much I will spend to fill up my closet later.Hopefully I manage to control my personal account..and never get myself broke.

Here comes another story..my sister said she will be moved in to her new house which I couldnt remember where is the location of it.She asked me to move in together with her.I just couldnt say no..but,.there is something that screwed up my mind.I knew that I wouldnt be able to see my Donut as frequent as before.,and Im not sure whether we still can see each other on this coming August..its good to know that he will be coming back for more than a month..but it doesnt mean that I can hold his hand for everyday..and what even worst,.what if I cant see him during weekend.Yaa..I do understand that,.it is a must for him to prioritize her family..nothing we..both of us can do..so,.I think I should go out,.having a weekend blast with my friends,.shopping,.bowling,.watching movies,.partying,.and anything that can make me forget that 'he is so close to me but he is just cant get through the thick wall'...

No comments:

Post a Comment