Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OLD SCHOOL

Fast forward..rewind..track number 7..and stop!!Here it goes again..True Love by Nita..listening to the song for the whole day..singing and singing..and i was imagining myself dating a guy
from USA.Holding hands..walking by the rail..with a red rose.Imagining myself wearing short and faded denim skirt...with a pink singlet.Goshh..i cant believe that i am so into pink..since i was a kid. 
I fast forward again..and turn on the volume high and singing 'i dont admire'..track number 10..a song by NiceStupidPlayground..and lost in my own world.I still remember there was no CD or DVD.My sister baught the album 1+1=3..the compilation of indie bands..songs produced independently under Positive Tone label..by Paul Moss..they were no one back then..unknown by fan and producer..well..its not that they were singing for nobody to listen..but Indie was not like the future Indie..they were more to U/G..underground..ughh...faded jeans,simple tee with minimal printed on it..converse shoes..guitar..God..i really miss those old days..and it reminds me a lot of a rebellious me..of how i would never agree with my mom..of how i was and always make her dissappointed..i was such a freak back then..too.Sitting alone in my room..listening to the music..reading those horror R.L.Stine..super weird Stephen King..ughh..Children of The Corn..indulged myself reading The Saga of Fear Street..Fear Street series..spending time reading for the whole night..it shows that i was so lame..
I woke up today..and suddenly remembering those old days back in school..do searching  for 'True Love' by Nita..but i just could not even find one..was down...its almost 12..2 minutes to wednesday..i already received 2 songs from my friend..thanks to her..i cant beelieve that i could keep the memory of 'True Love' and 'And I Dont care'..i currently waiting for the next two songs from her..hope that she could help me to download two other songs..

No comments:

Post a Comment