Saturday, May 16, 2009

MY DONUT

My donut..my life partner.Loo Choon Seng..thats him.Was born on 1st of June.1987..a year younger than me..lols..1.7m tall and 70kg.He loves green and a football freak.Inter Milan is his fav.team..btw.i just dnt get it why Inter?..Futsal would become his 'forever madness'..he even sleeps with his cute soccer ball.What a freak.He loves camera too..D3 and D3x..err..i think id rather spend rm30k for shopping than buying D3x.But..i love the moment 'photshooting' with him.He looks good in his pair of jeans and white shirt..but he always put on  his knee length shorts...everywhere and everytime.I hope he would not wear his shorts and his Inter shirt for our anniversary.

My Donut got a 'Glamorous' phone for himself.A fake make up kit..it looks sleek..n glamor.I like it..7mins spaghetti is what he always havee for lunch and dinner..not to forget a bowl of rice and bean..with egg..sometimes with dumplings...he is a so called 'tea freak' too..drinking 'ocha' anytime anywhere..thats him..

Love u so much donut..

No comments:

Post a Comment