Saturday, May 16, 2009

MY OBSESSION

Girls and make up..cannot be separated.Red chilli lipstick, pink blossom blusher, mineral foundation, eye liner, mascara..and the list goes on.As for me, i never going out without a compact powder in my bag.It is now become a companion for me..wherever and whenever.I apply it on my face whenever i see an over-smudged liner around my eyes.I apply it lightly on my face during a lazy-crazy day.Well..its good enough rather than leave my face bare..Owh..ocay,..maybe its good to leave it bare..no make up..no traces of powder..but going out under the sun without a good spf to cover my skin?..Owhh..no..it is like i paint my own skin especially my face with the 'polka-dots'..just like a clown huhh..

Here..the list on what to do before applying make up...
1. Do the 3 basic steps on skin care...cleansing..toning..and moisturising.
2. Apply an adequate amount of sunblock...with SPF PA++...better..it helps to prevent the sun      damaged and the form of fine line....girls..trust me..it is a fact. 
3. Leave it for a while till it fully absorbed..then apply the foundation..powder or liquid.it doesnt  matter..lightly dab a concealer to cover up those annoying blemishes.

The next step is...focusing on the eyes area.Use a concealer or eye cream to improve the dark circle.Apply the desire color of eye-shadow..play and experiment with the colors.Never limit yourself with single color.Here is a tip..a bit of pale eye-shadow can be applied to the inner corner eyes...for a brighter effect.It works.

Eyeliner...liquid or pencil..if u gt a super big pair of eyes..u can line the whole eye all the way round.It could helps to make the eyes to appear smaller..i dont really like it since i dont rally have a big beautiful eyes.Hence, i always start from a middle of the lash line on the top and bottom,..and draw a line to the outer and corner of the eye....then slightly smudging the line with a brush..sometimes i use my fingers..love the effect of it..

Then..mascara...i love the effect of Maybelline volume express....owhh ya..do not pump the mascara wand in and out.Well..it is for a hygienic purposes.

What else..for lips...apply the liptick with a brush..there are reason why they create the brush..it 
could helps to save the lipstick..and the effect...voila...

Blusher...it is used to brighten the cheeks...fyi ladies out there..there will be no rosy cheeks without a blusher..no dolly look without a bright blusher..see...how a little thing like blusher can do to help create a look of dolly lollita..apply it lightly outward along the cheekbones...there is no need to put more and more blusher..what we should do is to brush and brush it till we get the desire effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment