Friday, May 22, 2009

GHOST

Ghost..i would give it 5 stars..This 10 episodes drama is one of the best drama produced by a local producer.Its all about Ezza helping out the dead famoous actor named Zack Imram to find who is the matermind of his death..and she has a special gift given by a God..she could see the dead and able to communicate with them. well..overall..Ghost had given me many surprises and suspense and i was just could not expecting  the next things to happen.I am currently watching 'Ghost 2'..i expecting the best from th sequel..many new casts..but Ezza is the same old Ezza with her special gift..and 'Ghost 2' is quite complicated than previous show.
I even recommend 'Ghost' to my boyfriend..he really enjoy watching this investigation drama and cant wait to watch the next episodes of 'Ghost'..funny hunny..you keep asking me what was really happen..i wonder do you really get what the story is all about..

No comments:

Post a Comment