Saturday, May 16, 2009

30 LITTLE THINGS

1. Full name is Sofia Anak Magie
2. Was born on 26th of April.1986
3. My hometown is in a small town of Sri Aman..Sarawak
4. I got a tanned skin.Yellow and brown..all mixed up.So not even.
5. Heart-shaped face..i love it
6. Crazy about Pink and Purple..these two are my colors..X0xO
7. I consider 7 is my lucky number..err..sik juak
8. I love shopping.
9. Fashion?..who doesnt love it.
10. Jessia Alba is my fashion icon..second,fall to Kate Moss.
11. I need a jumbo-sized of bag to make me look small n slim.It works.
12. I wish there are unended free supply of shoes for me from the great shoe designer.
13. Mix and Match..its the greatest thing hat the girls should try.
14. Fashion thought..less is more..it is true!
15. Thanx to wide belt, it hides my extra rolls.
16. Im a beach babe.Floral flowy dress..flip-flop..big-ribboned straw hat.
17. Black-hose to fit in during working days.
18. Colorful legging is my aim.
19. Rum and Raisins ice-cream flava.I just cant say no.
20. Green salad and fruits...trying hard to live healthily.
21. Green tea, red tea, earl grey, darjeeling..im a tea freak.
22. Java Frappuccino is my Starbucks lepaking drink...lols
23. Duren-Duren donut is my 'big apple' favorite.
24. I prefer 'back to 90s creamy cake'...say no to 'a blissful chocolate cake'
25. Illy's birthday..need a box of candle.
26. My pay day..my birthday too..
27. Im into R&B, Pop, Rock.
28. iTunes is a place where i save my playlist.
29. LG KS350 in pink..i keep it with me..always
30. Watching movies and shopping is a good theraphy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment