Friday, May 29, 2009

FOUR OF US

It has been a day since my last post about the driving license.I was so happy i could not help myself telling all my friends..I told Fynn,.Bubui and Ruffey that i passed and they laughed out loud when I told them 'I failed for the previous JPJ test..twice for both part'...Occay..fair enough..I was just ignoring that silly fun of laughed..well..I got nothing to lose..lalalalaaaa....I just cant wait to sped my time driving all around KL..
I was having such a blast yesterday..met my old friends..BuBui and Ruffey who were my senior back in Uni..and Fynn..my classmate..we were fooling around..joking around...taking pictures..indulging ourselve with a little caffeine..nugget and coke-float..wasting time for almost three hours going up and down..turn left and right..and there was still 'a must have to do thing' acttivity..trying those cool outfit..God..I wish that I am a rich girl..i really love that black and white checkers dress..with a cute bow.love it so much.i wonder do they still have that particular dress for the next fe month?.hopefully they do..because i plan to get that 'checkers devil'..
Th next thing was...the non-stop talking session.We were talking about the work and career thingy...I told them that I already got myself a work..which I could never have an idea hows the work would change my life and future.errr...I was freaking nervous when it comes to the 'new staff tradition and culture'...gasp..I wonder how would they treat me...and what about my monthly pay..do I get the exact amount or is there any hidden ridiculous things like government tax..etc..that will be deducted from my basic pay..and what about my commission?.oughh...there are so many thing that I have on my mind..Then,.Ruffy shared his working experience with us..those are all funny and sweet things..I was impressed by him..working on his own..great outcome number...and I love his flexible working time..well..its on of the advantages if u are working for no one...no pressure and no tense...Fynn also shared with us her own experience...went to the interviews session...she already got the job offer but unfortunately her mom doesnt allowed her o work in that company..well..may be its too far..maybe...And..Bubui also tol us about his work..have to do this and that...an bla..bla..bla..the list getting longer..630..Ruffey told us that he cant stay longer because he got things to do...and waved us goodbye..then..Fynn said that she also got to go because her cousins 'is' waiting for her at home..and she leaves...I was just spending my time eating durian flavoured ice-cream with BuBui whilst he was enjoying his chocolate vanilla ice-cream..then..we went hunting for his black convocation shoes..but we were cant even find one...end up..he just baught himself a pair of slippers..next was the computer games hunting...but he failed to find the most 'interesthing and challenging' games..ughh..guys huhhh...Then..after waving goodbye..wishing good luck for other..its time for us to go on our separate way...hope to see them soon...because I dont want to make yeasterday as th last day we met....

No comments:

Post a Comment