Friday, May 29, 2009

A REAL SCRATCH


A new entry has been posted again...i am not going to write a complain of my unfairly treated day..but since I dont have friends to talk to currently..it seems like I dont have many options...I only can share those feelings,.complainings,.etc..etc..with 'A scratch'..It just knew what it should do..quietly accepting all those shit and keep it safely..I never take into account if there are people who are reading this shit..well,.who cares...Plus..,I hate to keep things to myself..thats why I really need a good listener to be by my side..listening to my day..listening to the 'crappy word' from my lips..and I do need a listener badly when there is a time I got stucked..mentally or physically.It could be worst when I had both...err...such a stockholm syndrome..I hate it..

I guess tomorrow would be a fun saturday...my sister asked me out for shopping..yeayy..finally..this is one of the therapies for the last few hectic weeks..God..I am so tired now..I cant even open up my eyes widely..I didnt get enough sleep for a few days and its killing me..I feel sleepy all the time but when I enter the bedroom and lying on the bed..I just cant close my eyes...is there any problems??A symptome of Insomnia..is it??..Hopefully not..I love that precious moment..spending almost 12 hours on the bed..dreaming myself in a wonderland..seeing the black and white of another world..which I could not explain..those were confusing and vague..well..what do I expect..??...a love story..and happily ever after tales..yikkss...it is so..yesterday...

I just viewed a silky satin dress...floral printed dress on the website...purple,..black and white..damn..I wish I already have one in my closet but..unluckily..I should get a life..it wasnt there...never been there..till I got 'u' someday..ough..that devil is so contagious..seriously,.I keep imagining myself wearing that silky satin dress..God..I cant get it out of my mind,,,erghh...help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment