Sunday, May 17, 2009

TOGA DRESS
















A Grecian dress..also known as a Toga dress.It is a must have item during spring/summer.Err..well..Malaysia would never have another seasons...we live in a hot and warm air..i love the climate.
I plan to buy one nice Toga dress or one shoulder top to be paired with a cool flat gladiator.I was thinking of buying a black top..erghh..is there no other color?..no more black please!Well..maybe yellow or white.I could pair it with my black short.It even loo better with my black skinny jeans..Ehmm...where should i buy this really look oh-so-sweet yet so hot Toga...OMG!!i love it so much and i am going to get one..soon..really soon..must buy it on this weekend day out

Owhh..ya...i better find an outlet that offer a good price and value for this item.I am not going to spend more than RM100..well..it is because i know i am not going to wear this till the end of 2009.I just hang it nicely in my closet and waiting for the trend rotation....hope that i still can fit in for few years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment