Sunday, May 24, 2009

SUNDAY POST


Its Sunday..i woke up at 730 this morning..damn early..the sun was just rise..and i guess it wont give me harm..well..as far as i know, an ealy sunshine could help our body system to release to vitamin D..its good for skina..too.Talking about a sunrise..it reminds me the old days..when i was just a little girl..my mom doesnt always wake me up because i manage to wake myself up around 7 - 8 am..i love to spend time saw the beautiful reflections of the mirror..wondering why God doesnt give a beautiful pair of eyes..i always imagine that i have blue-ish green eyes..then..the next thing i do..was brushing my hair...wishing that my hair could turn into blonde..ugh..i was so ungrateful of what i have...
Then..i would just enjoying myself picking the flowers and talk to myself...well..i was a lonely kid back then..no friends...smell the fresh scent of the morning glory...and breath the fresh air..I wonder..is there any fresh air for me to breath here..ugh..the air is full of carbon monoxide..blame the car inventor...err..really??well..thats the opportunity cost...there are pros and cons when the cars was invented..and the effect toward the environment..woww..i cant believe that im talking about the nature right now..wish i ould turn back to thaat moment.
Its 12 something..i guess i already send few 'tehtarik' to his phone..and still..he couldnt wake up...waaa....i dont know how much time he needs to wake up..and get up..hunny..wake up..i am going back today..wake up please.....ughh..now i just spend my time waiting for him to open up wide his 'cute' eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment