Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CUPCAKES FOR MY WEDDING DAY?



Getting married is every girl dreams..nice white dress,.flower girls,.wedding ring,.cakes,.and honeymoon destination,.what else?.ugh..i think i will need a wedding planner.Well..i want everything to be perfect on my special day.
I always imagine that i am wearing a short and sexy white dress..white long veil..cute little red roses instead of diamante tiara..simple and sweet make up,.yet makes me look fresh for the whole day..diamond ring with platinum..red roses as a symbol of love..God..i cant wait to walk on the aisle..holding hands..eyes on him..swearing to love him and care for him for the rest of my life..exchanging the ring..err..mine is diamond and..Yes,.I do...owh..what a sweet-heaven day..
What about the night event for my wedding..i am thinking of wearing something that is classic yet timeless..maybe a white silky toga dress..diamante tiara and pink roses..sweet smile for the cameras..and try to give the best pose.And the guests..i hope that they will enjoy the foods and indulge themselve with a sweet and reamy cupcake..i will give a goodies bag for the guests..cupcakes and sweet scented candles..and i want a 7-tier cupcakes..creamy cupcakes..white icing and red roses and i hope that all the singles would meet their soulmate..well..love is in the air and i wish that everyone could enjoy the night..the night where i officially spending a precious moment with my husband...and i would really like to appreciate the moment...by capturing the moment into a video and watching it over and over again..hang my wedding photo on the wall...ughh..i dream too much about my weding day which i am not sure when will it happen....



No comments:

Post a Comment