Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DRIVING LICENSE


Its Wednesday..27th of May..i think today is my lucky day..i woke up early around 10 something..err..is 10 considered early for a jobless girl like  me?..then..i took a big gulp of ice-cream soda before i put on my red shirt and straight cut blue jeans..applying the sunblock all over my face and pu on some make-up..very light..just to cover the annoying eye-bag...spending my time in front of tv while eating 'keropok lekor'...yummy!!I love the sauce...then,.my instructor gave me a call around 1pm..oh no..i got buterflies inside me..and my heart was beating like it could explode in anytime...God..its a 'taking a JPJ test' day...
I reached the driving school around 130 and my instructor gave me the number..ehmm 65 huhhh..that time i really wish that '65' could bring a good luck for me..well..i have been taking a JPJ test twice..and i was failed to posses a driving license..but..nevermind..i should forget how unlucky i was..then.after waiting for about 3 hours..i was tested by the officer to do the 'bukit' thing,.prking and 3 point turn...God..i was shaking and could not stop trembling..and..finally...thank go..i manage to pass those three little devils..then,.i was waiting patiently for the 'on the road' test..63..oughh.finally they called my number and i greet the officer nicely..hand in my evaluation form to him...did all the '5 basic things for free 5 marks'..and here it goes..vroom..vroom..i drove very confident and careful..well..i need to pass this time..and yeayyy..i got 17 over 20..yes..and it means that..i pass..i walked out from the car happily with the big smile on my face...and i felt like screaming..i want the people aaround the world know that i passed my JPJ test... 

No comments:

Post a Comment