Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THE 18 ABOUT ME

Name a movie or movies you can watch over and over?
..Narnia (The Prince Caspian),.Harry Potter,.LOTR,.barbie,.The devil wears prada,.

Do you have tattoos? If yes, how many and where are they?
No..I don't have one..but I plan to plant one on my left shoulder.

Any piercings? If yes, how many and where are they?
Yea..of course!!Err..my ears??..thats too common huhh.

Do you have siblings? If so, how many?
4 sisters..and they are all married..

Are your parents still together?
I would say YES if my dad still..alive..

What is/was your worst subject in school?
Physic..I was reeally SUX!!

Do you currently play any sports? If so, what?
Jogging..it still..sports right..

Do you like to dance?
Owhh..So much!!I love to shake it off..

Name your 2 favorite colors and why?
Black and Pink..because they are mysterious,.sweet,.they are my color..

Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age?
My friend Eddy said..'Please grow up Sophie'..it hurts...

Ever had an imaginary friend as a child?
Ya..who doesn't..

Ever been skinny dipping?
Once upon a time..when I was 6..Lols

Did/Do you enjoy highschool for the most part?
Yes..I did!!Wish that I could turn back the time..

Do any drugs? If yes, what?
Ehmm..aspirin..cough syrup..vitamin..lols

Do you drink? If yes, how often?
Yes..oncce I step to the party.

Do you smoke? If yes, how much?
Use to be a social smoker..but now..I quit..totally QUIT.

Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with?
Ya..ya..I punched one of my junior (boy) back at school..

Have you ever cheated in a relationship?
Ehmm..when I was a bit blur and no idea about what LOVE really is..until Donut save my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment