Thursday, July 16, 2009

THAT SHADES

I really want to buy his striped glasses..err..eye-wear..the one without the glass..I prefer the white color as I don't wanna look to hippie and too 'outstanding'.But..I fall in love with the orange striped glass..its funny huhh..I just mentioned that I don't want to be seen wearing the neon glasses which makes me look so hippie..Man..I have changed too fast..Occay..maybe I should buy two shades..white and orange..Wearing white during the normal odd day and perk things up by wearing the neon orange glasses..Plus..it suits my plain white tee verry well..I am not going to be plain as my tee..Err..maybe I should get the red too..it would suits my black checkers dress..I always looking as if I wanna go to the office everytime I have that checkers wrap around me..so,.with this red-magic glasses,.I will be on everyone's eye..I love it..gonna get them soon..MUST have them all..and let the people stare at me..is fun huhh..looking at how they spend a few second analyzing my new shades..

No comments:

Post a Comment