Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A LIE?


My donut coming back home quite late today..and I start to think something negative.Cant help it.I straight away text him,.asking where is he right now..had your dinner already or not??..and ask him to come back home early.He must be cant be breath for having a partner like me..pity him.I think he really need his own space..Is it normal for a girl to act like this..or is it too much that I have to learn to control myself?.May be I read too much on my zodiac..and it saying that if I suspect or smelling something fishy,.he I should do the spying.Ask him for what he is really up to..confront him.But..I dont think confronting the guy is the best way to know he truth..because we all already knew that..a guy is a nasty creature on earth that we shouldnt put a trust on..girls,we shouldnt believe them.There is no need to ask why..but,are all the guys like that?..well..may be not..may be there are few of them hold the word 'infidelity is never bring any good'.I actually believe that word is meaningfull..Ya..it brings no good..so,.hope that my Donut always keep his words..no lies,.no 2-3 timing me..and I want him to be honest to himself and to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment