Monday, July 6, 2009

FOR YOU


I just realize that I lost the light..the light of hope.I cant see any sparks in my love life.,things are totally different.The conversation sounds so lame..and I keep worrying too much about the future,.infidelity is something that I try to avoid and I always hope that he did the same thing.When talking about honesty,.he always wanting me to tell only the truths..no lies..Yes..I never want to tell him lies..because I don't feel I need to do that.But..it doesn't mean that I never lie to him..I did!!And it was never about the third party..seriously,.no other guys and there is nothing you should be worried of.
Hunny..I want you to know that,.I never trust you.Thats why I cant help myself questionning you so many things.Huhh..getting sick of it??..Do you.. ??Plus..I always wanting you to call me before sleep.I realize that you didnt sound the same as before.So sad..I don't know what ha happened to us but,.something just isn't right..and,I can feel it.Maybe you feel the same thing too..Its just that you don't want to be the culprit for the 'not working relationship'..am I right??..
Hunny..do let me know what you have on your mind...once you read untill this part..

2 comments:

  1. chill babe!~
    every relationships has problem.so do i.
    just cross our fingers that things will be as they were before.
    cheers!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually..i do..trying so hard to figure out what really hpned lately...

    ReplyDelete