Wednesday, July 15, 2009

POLKA DOT MYSTERY


My another obsbession..a polka dot top with a lace detail.It looks really sweet and 'in' for this season tough many babes are craving for striped dress.But..polka dot would never let us down.Too bad that I never have had a polka dot inside my mighty closet..well..maybe I am lying..I think I have one..pink+black polka dot dress with a big bow..I wore it once to a friends hilled-out day..I met a friend from Penang.He came over to Shah Alam..and we chilled out talking about past,.and about current life as well..Back to the polka dot and lace detail..I realy want to have it,.wear it with my jeans..and pair it with a black short..cheeky!!I love it..ain't it the eye-popping factor..everyone???..I am browsing the online shops..again!!!I don't have an intention to buy actually..because I still have a strong believe on the power of the 'fitting room'..ot the mannequin.It always show what we want it to be.perfect and it shows the impossile figure to get.So fake...the dress may look really nice and sexy for that cheeky mannequin..but it can't guaranteed that it would fit well on our skin.Well..the mannequin doesn't have extra donut am I right..but we do have.Occay..maybe it sounds stupid..that I am sayin all this but still..I keep scrolling down the e-shop.Well..I just need the idea..owhh.come on..the dress are really nice and trendy..maybe I coud get few of them from Times Square..even The Mines..there are many fashion outlets that offer us the same fashion..lets take for example..I saw one of the striped dress that shown in the e-shop displayed in one of the outlet at Times Square..exactly the same..but the price is a bit lower from the e-shop.Yea..if you are the time-precious-person..you wouldn't wanted to spend your whole day being inside the mall..well..except me..I love shopping so much..and being inside he mall is a real shopping for me..I don't need the majority to agree with what I am standing for but this is a fact..plus,.you would never know if the dress.the outfit really suits you well..come on babes..you are not the perfect mannequin..and some of them look gross..too!!What the hell with that large ..huge thigh..its so not real!Another thing..once you made a purchased you wouldn't be able to return it back or refund..as I said before..in case the outfit doesn't suit you..see..!we finally realized that we are alrady waste that bucks for nothing..wasting for a stupid ugly outfit!!Urghh..I can't tolerate it..

No comments:

Post a Comment