Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MEGA SALES


Malaysia Mega Sales is back again and my adrenaline rush.Its shopping babe..up to 80% discount!!Who can resist that sweet emptation..owh my God!!The best news about this mega sales is..it lasts until September.I am thinking of getting what I want in my shopping list.A Guess bag,.striped dress,.acid wash jeans,.extra large off-shoulder shirt,.green top with lace details..a bit of diamante will do good..yellow stockings..I am crazy!!I dont thik I can afford all these mouth watering items..and not to mention the make-up and skin care.I really want to buy a dozen of facial masks..to soothe my skin..to rejuvenate it..and to relax it..I love facial mask so much and it is one of my new obsession.
Talking about the mega sales..it is a teraphy for me.Well..I am still looking for a job,.desperately actually.I have to attend many interviews ffor this week..actually.But I already turn down 2 interview sessions because the place are too far from where I am stay currently.I am so messed up with it..luckily I just clik on the megasales and God..its heaven..it means that,i don't have to spend for the actual price of that accid wash jeans..and I still an get that blue striped dress into my shopping bag..I just cant wait to go for a teraphy...

No comments:

Post a Comment