Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WELCOME JULY



Its wednesday and its July 1st..and this is going to be my first post for July..people say..'A new month bring new hope'..well..I hope that its true..there is nothing else I hope to happen in my life,other than..to be employed,good pay,new collection of bags,.shoes,.clothes and accessories as well,.and for this month,..I have another new additional to my 'list'..I want to rent my own apartment..with friend of course.Is not that im not happy staying with my sister..but I really need the word named 'freedom'..I need it badly.My sister converted to Muslim so..I have to do things that are not against her religion..like,.the food..the way I dressed up..an my social life..God..I really miss my girl friends night out..watching movies,.hang out at mamak stall..clubbing,.not to mention the pyjama's night..well..a night where I could do a facial treatment with friends..manicure and pedicure..massage and scrubbing.I miss those activities..

No comments:

Post a Comment