Thursday, July 2, 2009

BOHO THING


There is something new that I need to update my shopping list.A long skirt..made from 100% cotton..no spandex..I want it to be as comfortable as the pareo.I can wear it to the beach,.to the shopping mall,.spending time watching movie,.karaoke-ing and even to the museum.It would look nice if I paired it with a simple..plain spaghetti.. a touched of the skinny belt would bring a boho look to the outfit.I was thinking of buying a big brown boho bag to be paired with the skirt..A really big one..since I always travel with may stuffs..well..make-up,.hand sanitizer,.facial tissue,.not to mention the wallet and the a must thing to carry-everywhere-you-go...what else..mobile phone..and my compact camera..altogether with that withe tripod given by my Donut..
Back to the long-cotton-skirt,.I want it to be in a simple way..the design and the pattern I mean..I love to keep thing minimal..because I do believe that..'Less is More'..at first I was thinking of wearing a plain spaghetti with it..but then,.I think I woud become a sweet boho-chic..if I wear it with my floral printed top..or the one with the beads detail on it.. err..what about sequinned-top?..I think its a good combination too.But not too much..or else I would look like I just got back from the milennium party..and I am not ready yet to be seen like that..not now..
Fedora..and super sized-hat.. I want pink and red roses on it..or,.maybe..yellow flowers..It helps to cover myself from the UV rays that could caused dark spot..and makes my skin become more tan..err..I prefer using 'tan' rather than using 'dark'.
There is another thing that have on my mind..chunky bracelet..or necklace..I guess it would look amn nicce with that long boho-skirt,.beads detailed top..and big hats...wooden chunky bracelet.nice huhh...I just need to slip o my flip-flop and stepped ot from home to the beach..is really good to breath the salty air..walk on a sandy beach..and having a coconut..God..its heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment