Wednesday, July 8, 2009

THE JOB


I just reached home..and I am quite content.The interview session was going well though I am not sure whether I can get the job or not..but I just don't care.Oh-Mi-God..its always about sales..I asked the inerviewer to place me in another department.Maybe,.administration department.Ahem..the interviewer just gave me a compliment,.sayig that..'Sophie..you have aa very good interpersonal skill,.maybe,.you can manage the employees well..'.Err.I am not sure about..how to manage the people well actually,.since I am just graduated and I don't have many experiences..But..there is one thing that I am vey sure of me myself..I am a 'PEOPLE PERSON'..I love meeting people..blend with them..talking about almost anything.From the boring common topic..
to the food conversation..and to the most interesting topic..fashion..I love it..but..it depends on the person itself actually..some of them enjoy to become a observer..just spending time listening to the conversations.
I have another interview session tomorrow.Hopefully they won't offer me the sales executive position.I am totally NOT interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment