Saturday, July 11, 2009

SHOPPING


My happy shopping day..I finally have that dual function bag..from Guess.I love the pattern and the creative design.Black Daisy..I love it so much though its not the latest collection of the Guess Daisy.But,I really satisfied my needs and wants..err..it is more to 'desire' actually.Oh my God..I am so happy till I couldn't stop talking about the bag with my sister.I said..'Yeeay,.I got my much desired Guess bag.its here now..with me..on my shoulder.I can tote it when on my 'feminine day'..when I feel the world share its beauty with me.,and I can just sling it on my shoulder whenever I feel like rocking the world.
There are few things that I baught..clothes of course.!2 off-shoulder striped shirt..in brown and blue.,and a V neckfloal printed dress.the dress is rally sweet..and its in purple..it comes with a normal size black belt..God..I cant wait to wear it..I am going to upload the picture of me wearing those cool shirt and dress later..

No comments:

Post a Comment