Sunday, July 5, 2009

WHEN I SAY...

  1. I need someone to talk to...that's mean..I really need to talk to you..I need you to be a good listener,.not to criticize me,.and not to give advice.I do appreciate your brilliant view but..please..just don't say anything for the moment.
  2. Go away and just leave me alone...its a lie.The fact is..I really need you to be by side..to calm me down..and to give me warmth.Just..dont go..because I don't really mean it.
  3. Tell me the truth...please.I really mean it and I do,.appreciate it if you stop telling lies.Its really hurt to learn about the truth..but in the end,.I might have found myself strong enough for everything. What if you keep telling lies..??.Should I just say..'You do good,.I pay good..' to you?..you know what I mean..
  4. I hate you...well..practically no..err..maybe yes..but it is just at the moment.I say 'I hate you' because of what you have done to me..something that hurts me.You might be surprised that I would say 'I love you' the next morning.
  5. I want to know about your ex-girlfriend/s..yes..I really want to know about them.Who are they?..what are they doing..currently..?Are they a big fan of Hello Kitty?..So,.they are not the rock chic that you met after gigs?.Is her room cottony pink??..and the list goes on..I hate it so much when you told me she had what I have..Seriously,.I feel like I wanna kill her..burn her alive if I am Belle Gunnes.But..it i important for me to know them..and how you guys moved on your own path.
  6. I love you...i want you to know hat..when i say 'I love you'..I really mean it..and I really-really love you.I stop seeing other guys..and no more lies.The sparks of our love brings the joy and freedom..and when I say 'I love you'..I commit..I bind..and I oblige..

No comments:

Post a Comment