Friday, July 17, 2009

LONG SKIRT

The combination is very nice..is it..blue skirt,.white tee with pink+red floral printed on it,.pair with a bright neon orange shoes/ballerina..big buckled belk or sash..studded hair band.Its totally cool!!People..people..I currently searching and browsing for a long skirt..It doesn't have to has a floral print on it or with lace.I just want a cotton skirt with a peaceful design..not so bright,.as I don't really have many plain or siple tee to go with it..and I think it would..mostly mae from a 100% cotton..it doesn't matter it was made from which country as long as it gives me an endless comfort feeling,.good price.err,..reasonable I mean..
Talking about the foot wear to go with the long skirts..some people would be brilliant enough o pair this long skirt with a thongs sandal,.strappy sandal,.wedges,.high heels..and even wearing it with a tall boots.. well..I have got my own principle and fun wearing the long skirt..just slip a nice comfy flip-flop..and tied up the belt around the waist..and voila!!!I am ready to catch those foxy eyes..it is effortless but yet,.it is still diva alike.
Occay..maybe..its not really a big issuebut when it comes to the top..it does a big issue..and I really hae it so much to see those girls wearing their log skirts..I mean the colorful long skirts...oughh..pair it with the riffled blouse during the sandy-beachy day out??frilled polka dot to a sexy beach party??Oh-mee-God!!I wonder if someone or her close finger-crossed friends ever told her that she really looks like grumpy granny..come on babe!!Take it off...its really cool if you just put on that simple tee...maybe just a singlet..and you are on the go..not too much please oncce you wear that long skirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment