Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FUN GOING OUT

I went out with Fynaz today..to KLCC..err.as if we have nowhere to go.I wore my new top..100% cotton..and purple color floral printed top..and with that black not so skinny belt wrapped around my waist.Teamed it with a black tight and white high heels..and,.as usual I would carry my brown color boho bag along with me.A little bit touch of crystal add the bling factor in me..love it..
I miss taking picture like the one above..I mean..taking the pictures posing like this.A walking picture they call it.ehm..whatever.If only Raffy..and Boboy were going out with us today..there will be a walking picture..and a spontaneously pictures to be uploaded here..too bad,.they are not.
Its Fynaz..Siti Shafinaz.Shes cute and got a sense of humor.I feel comfortable with her and we can talk almost about everything.Fashion,.books,.foods..guys..family..job...etc.Err..I just realized that I look super fatigue in this shot..its obviously show..just look at my eyes.Well..not having a good quality slep I guess.Should be...
That Extra Half An Inch..by Victoria Beckham.I really want to buy this fashionista secret..but I didn't have extra cash.Too bad,.I missed it again..nevermind..I will get it soon..Its a must have item that I should list it down under my 'Wishing List'..or,.maybe I can ask Donut to buy for me..ehm..get it for free...Yeay..!
My new ring..it costs less than 10bux..its not as huge as Fyn's whitey pearly ring..but it looks nice and I ccan wear it anytime.For a formal working day or sunday outing..Oughh..why do I have to mention the word 'working day'..?I am unemployed at the moment..and atively searching for job..wish me luck people..so that I an buy many clothes..shoes and bags..owhh ya..vacation with Donut too..

No comments:

Post a Comment