Sunday, July 5, 2009

VIOLET EYES


Its not easy for me to admit that..I never wear a contact lense..I once told my friend that I never know how to put it on.Damn..she was laughing at me..laughing so hard and I was just shut my mouth up.Nothing to say and I know its useless to argue over it.But..she said,.'it is so unbelieveable that you never put that on..which planet are you from..babe??'..Oh-Mi-God.,is it really a big thing if you don't know how to put a contact lense on..??I don't get it..
The fact is..I really want to have it last time.,a time when everybody is dying to get their eyes looking as blue ie cold..ad as green as a seaweed..yuck!!I was damn impressed by the violet.I always imagine that I have it originally.so,.I wot waste my time to apply it on a busy monday morning just to et myself looks like a calm-lavender..but..that was few years ago.I already forgot about that violet-a-little embarrased...
Now that I suddenly feel like I want to have it..so much!!God..now that I know what type of girl I am..I am a type who must have and must get what I want.It doesnt matter if it 2-3 years later..maybe ten years..even me myself don't have an idea...well.I already write it down under my 'must have' items..

No comments:

Post a Comment