Sunday, July 12, 2009

SHOPPING


I just bought a bag..yesterday..but it doesn't satisfied me.I need lots..lots..and lots more.I am viewing and scrolling down the Juicy Couture official website.Checking out the handbags..the accessories,.perfume and anything that they offered in the website.The bag..why are they show only the 'sure-melted' bags for me..??I wonder..I really feel like I want to buy maybe..2 or 3 bags from Juicy Couture collection..a hobo bag,.pretty and sweet day out bag and that little tote..I cant resist those tempting Juicy.If only I have a billion dollar of money..I am very sure that these 3 bags would come to my door step a few days later..Owhh..how I wish that could really happen.A billion dollar babe dressed up in a high class designer clothes..and slip on a dare devil shoes.Its really cool to live like a princess..I am checking ou the clothes from www.emmagem.com..there are many choices available..from boho vintage to Korean style..and what is good about this website is..it has the wide range and choices of online shopping..all I need to do is just browsing through their blog..Owh God..I want to have all those things..the hand-made accessories..a purple color boho style hair band.I wanna have it.I don't really collect the hair band actually,..but its good to start now.Its no harm to start at this stage right.Talking about the clothes..I am currently looking and searching for a flowery printed dress or top.A little bit of vintage team with a boho bag and brown yet so classic gladiator.,andd it might be looking so sweet once I have the hand-made hair band to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment