Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WHEN I WAS...

Mamak night out with UiTM friends..we were talking about the working lifestyle..cigarette,.teeth whitening..I have naan cheese and a big gulp from 7-eleven.I stay with my sister at the moment..and I really miss the 'mamak session'..Having Donuts with Deb..it was in SACC Mall..Duren-Duren is my number one favorite..I don't really like Alien Predator..too chocolaty annd sweet..its been quite long that I didn't munch on the Donut..
I love this dress..trying it in Voir..I was having a blast..the picture was taken by Deb and credit to her good job..I love this picture..
I really want to bring this 'mini checkers top' home..from Voir also..and it cost RM80 something.Too bad,.I don't have enough cash during the time..I have been to many Voir outlets around kajang,.Cheras,.Mid Valley..and ew more outlets..but I can't find this cutey-sweety pie top..I wanna have this top...badly..

1 comment: