Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ANOTHER 5 THINGS

I was still in a 'staight hair'mode..people said that I look like a good girl..and I agree with them..I look like a girl who knowing nothing about how life could get more interesting...rather than reading those thick books and piecess of note..Err..the truth is..I wasnt that geek-oh-freak..I was the same Sophie..
Trying this black and red dress in Voir..I was deeply fall in love with this tribal dress..really wish that I have a poket full of money...
I went to Chilling River with my Donut..took some picures and just have a blast with he nature..breath some fresh air..and felt the cold water running through our skin..it was damn cold and refreshing..wanna get there again someday..
I love this outfit..my white and black checkered dress..paired it with hat black wide belt..and covered stockings..I even wore it to the office.once..love it so much..plus..I feel comfortable in it..

Anna Sui look alike ring..its fyn's.and that white framed glasses..(bubui's)..God..i can see my own reflection on the glass' surfae..ehmm..hat ring remind me of mine..I think I was misplaced it somewhere..should I still trying to find and searching for it..or just buying the new one..?Err...i just costs me aroundd 7 bucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment