Thursday, June 25, 2009

BIG DILEMMA

I just apply for a new job...recently.And,.whats good about it..I got a call from the agency..ask me to go for an interview..next monday.God..thats too fast..I never thought that they would view my resume and give me a call that quick..seems like I am not gonna have a sweet moment to chill out at least for a couple of week after the hectic UNI thing.There is another thing,.I have a big major phobia towards a new 'job'..Well..afraid that it might end up just like my current job,.doing sales again..Urgh..the word 'SALES' seriously would bring me down..because I know,.I would never be happier chasing for money on the sales floor.
About my donut..I thought that he would be happy when he gets to know that I am going for a job job interview...actually I was short listed for a management trainee position..working in a Singapore.My donut said..he wanna work there.So,.I was thinking that,.it might be a good idea to work there whilst waiting for him.But..I think I get thing wrongly..he doesnt even smile or show how glad he is...knowing that I am going for the interview.It leaves me in between..I dont know whether I should go for the interview or just forget it..and find the other job based in KL..well..I just dont know which one I should go to...

No comments:

Post a Comment