Friday, June 12, 2009

TOMORROW

I am thinking vey hard now...of what I should wear for tomorrow.Maybe.I shoould wear a white almost plain tee..paired with a black legging and long grey teenage vest...wih a white peep toe heels...or,.maybe I should wear that green top with my black legging..or..do I look better in my striped shorts and put on a simple spaghetti.Ough..keep thinking..and keep thinking..and what about my hair?..what I should do with that 'naughty mane'.as far as I concen,.my mane would never listen to me..so far!Should I just pin it..or just ask for help from y headgear..or,..should I just leave it like that..Ough..come on..its only a day out with friends..do I have to think like I am going to have fun with someone from a royal family..duhh..as if..
But..tomorrow is going to be an excited day..for the first time ever..since 2003..I have a chance to hang out with my ex-school mate.True and Ngu...and True told me,.she would bring her friend along for that 'electro' friends meeting up.Owhh..another one new friend..Night time..I wonder which outfit that suits me well for the night..What if I wear my green+yellow satin dress..will it look nice on me?.or will I turn into something else..you know..a wall flower..or maybe I will look more like a celebrity..Oughh..thats too much..I never expect me myself to turn into that celeebrity look alike..never!!Because I know..they are all too fake..and a litle bit too much..But,.I think that satin dress will help me to create such an amazing night..I wore it once last time..went for clubbing with my donut..but I forgot to bring my camera to capture that blastfull night..and I think it will look grat if I put my pearl necklace on it..and slip on my white peep toe heels..bingo!!.I think its really perfect..gotta have a camera ready in my bag tomorrow..so,..TOMORROW..here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment