Sunday, June 28, 2009

IM CRAZY


Sunday outing..I went to Sogo with my sister and her husband.She got a purple-striped blouse for me.Another piece for office wear..again.Actually..I was looking for an off-shoulder shirt..but I just coulnt find 1..was kinda regret because I turned down the girly-girl printed off shoulder shirt last couple of weeks..I wonder.whee an I get that nice-to-see price..RM40..seriously..the price had made me crave for it..its a mouth-watering price..no one could ever resist to buy that shirt..but,.why didnt I just grab it and bring it back home..??Think I could find it somewhere else huhh..but now,..I just realize that it is so hard to find that devil off-shoulder tee..Ough..this ttime..I must make sure that im gonna have it next week..it is 'A MUST'..come on..its just RM40..where else I could find that nice off-shouler shirt with that super reasonable price.Yes..its cheap!.The next thing in my list is..dual-function bag from Guess..black and white bag....RM500..I am very sure that I can bring it back home the next 2 weeks..Owhh..I just cant wait..that floral bag had drive me insane...if only I got mor and more cash inside my pocket..I wont wait for this long...

No comments:

Post a Comment