Sunday, June 21, 2009

I NEED WATER


I just realize that,.my body need the H2O badly.Its no wonder that I get dizzy easily,.I feel like I was dragged to the hell..with my head spinning around,.puke,.and diarrhoea..I really hate this part.I was damn miserable for the first and second day working.Is this the price that I have to pay for working with those smart to be people..do they really are?.Crap.'Maybe you are lack of sugar'..thats what my Donut told me.And he was right..too.For the next morning,.I have a big gulp of Ribena..Tutti-Frutti Ribena..and I enjoyed my mineral water for that day.thanks to Donut..I found myself a bit energertic and I was quiet interested with the training conducted by my company.Was damn sleepy for the couple previous day.,listening to what my trainer said..was fucking boring.But I have to absorb those craps..no choice.Cant wait to find a new job.

Back to the H2O thing again.,again,.I felt really bad this afternoon.All I can see was the stars..man,I felt so miserable.I just cant got off my bed.I guess I was dehydrated again.,though I just had a big sized mug of plain water..and it was cold.I thought that big mug would quenched my thirst,.hell..I was wrong.It didnt helps.I only found myself lying on my bed,.doing nothing..and I looked like a pig.I wonder,.do have to drink a really,really big and large tank of water just to quench my thirst??Man..I dont know what had happened to me.Nevermind..I am thinking of a solution for the next week.I think I better had a big bottle of water..readily from home.Actually,.there are many mug that I can use,.and,.of course.,there is a water dispenser.But,.I dont feel like I wanna use that mug.Ough...I hate using the 'thing' that is not mine..and what even worst..I dont like sharing.Err..its for hygienic purposes.

3 comments:

  1. me too gurl~
    i dun lyk sharing those stuff.
    if i kesian ngn sum1 la nak,i juz give it to her/him
    then i dun use it nemore.
    i'll juz pretend to be generous, the fact that im gelik~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaha...what the...fish..
    I once told my fren that..'hey,.i dont share my stuffs'..and guess what..she told everyone that Im such a snobbish..freak..and weirdo..wtf..xda kaitan lalu juakk

    ReplyDelete
  3. let her kenak virus H1N1.
    so that padan muka nya~
    that is way too much of her saying sumthing lyk dat.

    ReplyDelete