Saturday, June 6, 2009

HAPPY DAY


A great Saturday for me..I did the DIY makeover..the result was..voila...not that superb..but its something great that I have done for myself..I finally created my own shades..owhh..and it was awesome..I did the super blend of green on my right eye..and blue+pink for my left eye..I really like them both..I look at the mirror and what I saw 'A Pefect Stranger'..I cant even recognized me myelf..err..too cliche..the truth is..I still love the result though I am just an amateur..well..I cant expect me to become the next Megan Fox..
There was another thing..I finally able to connect the internet by using my own laptop..duhh..I was so stupid that I never asked for my sister's help..Thanks to her..If not..I may be dont have the 'freedom' to download whatever I like on the laptop...err..I wasnt allowed to install the Skype..so pathetic..well..fair enough..that was 'yesterday..I finally can talk+webbie with my cutie-donut..He is not around at the moment..he said he is going for an 'open-house' ..junior-senior party actualy..I dont know what are they doing at the party..hopefully he wont pushing me away after that..well..if he does..there is nothing I can do..a girl should never beg the guy to stay because the guy wont listen to the girl..ever..ehm..no big deal tho...he is not worth for me to cry if he really do pushing me away..ough..I just received an e-mail from my donut..and he said he is not notty..thank God...Love you so much sayang..

No comments:

Post a Comment