Monday, June 29, 2009

OFFICIALLY UNEMPLOYED


Sigh..I finally resign working as a sales person..and theres no regret..only a great feeling of..relieves..but still..there is something that i really taking into my account..its a..'Job hunting' thin..I have to find new jobs..new field..I mean something hat is totally not related to the sales..I hate it so much..so much..Wish that I could get a job that is worth 'working hard on it'..actually,.I am so regret for turining down tthee job offer as a customer service officer last month..high pay..almost RM3k..but I dont know why am I so blind and couldnt see the bright opportunity..I shouldnt do that...
Owhh..I just read a blog..own by someone that related to my Donut..it was all about Love..how she finds a guy that finally she had a crushed on..then..telling that guy how does she feels toward him..and end up..the guy get freaked out.I guess..that guy mustbe not ready for any commitment..she is a pretty girl that guys would find it hard to resist but I think she really need to takes thing slowly and try to play had to get for the next time..that way..she could be more appreciated by those highly-demanding-end up-getting nothing guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment