Saturday, June 27, 2009

SATURDAY SHOPPING DAY


Its a Saturday shopping day again.I just get myself 2 pair of shoes..black gladiator high heels and white studded shoes.Both are comfortable to wear and the price..reasonable..I still can afford them.I hadd a big experience with my white peep toe heels fromVincci..my skin burnt..and I have to peeled off the skin..God..it hurts..Im not sure whether I still can walk with that bloody shoes.I baught it for about 2 years..moree than 2 years if Im not mistaken.but..how come my 6 sized feet still ccant get used to it.The same thing goes to my beautiful sexy red shoes..it doesnt really fit to my feet well..but is 6 sized.I dont know whats wrong with it..I love that red pointed shoes so much.its not easy to find a shoes that its color match well with my tanned skin..owhh..is it??...Well..never mind..since I have baught 2 pair of shoes..so,.hopefully both of then wont bring me down.Please..please...
Owhh..ya..I also baught a purple blouse..brinjal color..Im going to wear it with my white spaghetti inside..because its quite revealing..and I am very sure that Donut would be mad if he fid out that Im wearing that kind of shirt to work..since I already have that brinjal blouse..should I colored my nail in purple..?Or..just let it clean and clear with a tansparent nail care..or..should I colored it with peach or red?..its seriously a big issue for me..I also bring home that white and black checkers pinafore to wear with my dull and tooplain shirt..paired it with my legging or..what about the full-covered stocking..?..maybe it looks seven better if I paired it with that blak short..and get it 'talk to the world' by adding upsome acessories like chunky bangle or necklace..and super-sized fashion ring...Im gonna wear it the next friday...I ant wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment