Sunday, June 28, 2009

TRANSFORMERS


How can I forgot to write about 'TRANSFORMERS'..I wonder.May be I was too excited talking about those new blouses and shoes that i just baught.Actually..watching Transformers was my first plan on last Friday..thats thee first thing I ha on my mind..I need something that could ease and calm my wired mind..well..I did mentioned earlier..I was so messed up..and screwed up too..I guess enough about that..
The thing is...I didnt even have a chance to enjoy the movie.It was full house.No more ticket..thats mean no more seat.God.I wonder how are those people gonna enjoy the movie..I mean those who baught the 1st row seat near to the screen..doesnt it painfull??..you might get your neck cracked people..!!Trust me..but,.do they care..?..I dont think so,plus..there is nothing to do with me if they get their neck racked or something..its totally none of my business...and the fact that I knew is..I was amn frustrated because I cant watch it..was waiting since last month before the premiere..and,.end up,.I must wait for another weekend for the weekend-movie blast.Thaat sounds..phatheic

No comments:

Post a Comment